Kickstarter update #17 - ( dahanger tooling )

Our manufacturer and tooling partner from New York took a trip overseas to check on the progress for the redesign of the mold. He is very happy with all the changes and send us this picture of the almost completed (third) core. We should be able to test the mold within the next two weeks and if everything works as promised, it will be crated and shipped back to NY for production. Nobody will be happier than me when the waiting finally comes to an end.

 

If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't change a thing. All the decision that I have made along the way are for the better of the project. The original timeline was very conservative, but I didn't anticipate two tooling failures. Let's hope the third attempt is successful, which would be the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Thanks for being so patience 

Jurgen


Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.